- Supply Chain & Procu...
- Supply Chain
- Supplier Manager
< Back to list
Fabric Quality Lead
Supply Chain & Procurement Permanent . Egypt .02/11/2021
- Taking over the Fabric quality control role in ariika. Mainly the role focuses on inspection, quality reports, claims to handle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with the Technical, Development, and Production teams to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assists the technicians with checking patterns/specifications and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticality in an appropriately timely manner, and making a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on the production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory.
- Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees.
- Ensuring all quality & production issues by Auditing & Controlling
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
- Follow up Pre- Final inspection
- Manage the customs returns.
- Provide periodic quality reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science.
- Experience 2-4 years in the textile/Fabric industry
- Strong Analytical skills
- Quality certificates are plus
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.
Monthly gross salaryBetween 1EGP and 5EGP
Other Benefits- Transportation allowance, Medical insurance
Cairo Governorate, Cairo, -, Egypt Africa