- Secretarial / Office...
- Service center
- Team Leader
- fresh graduate
Back to list
Customer service Agent
Secretarial / Office Management / Personal Assistance
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Active listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Remote eligibilityOn site
Monthly gross salaryBetween 3 200EGP and 5 000EGP
Other Benefits- Transportation allowance, Medical insurance
Cairo Governorate, Cairo, -, Egypt Africa