- Supply Chain & Procu...
< Back to list
Supply Chain & Procurement Permanent . Egypt .02/11/2021
- Mainly responsible for operating the purchasing activities starting from supplier selection to evaluation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Commerce.
- +3 years of experience in the textile/Fabric industry
- Excellent Office user especially Excel
- ERP system knowledge is plus
- A Supply Chain certificate is a plus.
Monthly gross salaryBetween 1EGP and 5EGP
Other Benefits- Transportation allowance, Medical insurance
Cairo Governorate, Cairo, -, Egypt Africa