- Brand Marketing
- Brand Specialist
Assistant Brand Manager
• Bachelor's degree in marketing.
• 1-2 years of experience in the marketing field.
• Experience in brand management is a must.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present and execute creative ideas for online and offline marketing activities according to the yearly budget.
• Putting brand strategies into action in terms of brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to- market strategies.
• Execute marketing calendar including new launches, brand awareness, and promotional campaigns.
• Track and analyse the brands’ presence and performance online and taking corrective actions to reach the target.
• Conduct market research to identify the industry, competition, targeted customers, potential threats, market trends, and gaps in the market.
• Coordinate with the production designer on developing current products and finding opportunities for new products.
• Coordinate with sales and creative team to reach overall marketing objective.
• Conduct strategic analysis on implemented marketing campaigns against return on
• Ensure consistency with product line strategy and identify new, innovative growth strategies.